This chic coaster collection celebrates four astonishing women who made history in their time. And in doing so, they gave courage and hope to so many other women to pursue their own or similar paths.
- Marie Curie, the first woman to win a Nobel Prize and the first person in the world to win it twice (physics, 1903; chemistry, 1911);
- Fatima al-Fihri, founder of the oldest existing and world's first university to continuously grant degrees (Al-Qarawiyyin in Morocco, 859 CE);
- Charlotte E. Ray, the first female African-American lawyer in the United States (graduated from Howard University School of Law in 1872);
- Raymonde Deroche, the first woman in the world to receive an airplane pilot’s license (awarded licence on March 8, 1910);
Purchase separately or with a 10% discount for the full set of four. Use code FIRST4 at checkout.
• 2.82 Oz. Durable heat-resistant polyester fabric top.
• Non-slip neoprene rubber backing.
• Classical square shape, sized in 3.5"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 1/8"(H).
*Original design by artist and illustrator DgKima