Classic Book Covers Canvas Wall Art
This cell phone purse is the perfect way to carry all your essentials - phone, money, cards, and an extra pocket for a spare facemask and hand gel.
Crafted from high-grade microfiber and featuring a copy of work from the avant-garde Russian artist, Lyubov Popova, this is the perfect blend of style and convenience.
A champion of abstract art, Lyubov Popova was one of the most remarkable artists and designers working in Russia in the early 1900s. Influenced by cubism and futurism while bringing her own fresh style to her work, she also made theatre sets, textile design and multimedia, expanding the meaning and uses of art into broader society.
The design on this cell phone purse is from one of a series of paintings called Painterly Architectonic.
• Made of high- grade mircrofiber leather.
• 2 main flip-up compartments with 1 pocket and 3 hidden card slots.
• 1 button closure hidden in the middle of 2 main flip-up compartments.
• 1 button closure on top-flap and inner secure zip closure.
• Leather strap measured approximately from 29.6" to 51.2"
• Cell phone purse measured 4.92"(Width) x 7.48"(Height)
Are you always on the look out for something original to gift your daughter, mother, sister or just as a treat for yourself? We've got you covered. Subscribe now for insider deals, discounts and updates that'll keep you inspired.