Anne, Charlotte, and Emily may have had a hard time keeping dry out on the Yorkshire moors. You can have a little more shelter when you’re caught in the rain, however, by using this custom-made umbrella designed with the only known surviving portrait of the Brontë sisters together.
Painted by their brother Branwell in 1834, the original painting currently resides at the National Portrait Gallery in London, England. You can enjoy it now though, every time it rains!
Please be aware that each umbrella is made-to-order, so do leave a little extra time for shipping.
- 11.29 Oz. Made from 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric.
- Using heat sublimation technique to prevent discoloring, long-lasting effects.
- 8 ribs made from strong fiber for extra support.
- Each rib sized in 21.7inchand consists of 3- section aluminum for flexibility and strength.
- Gripped plastic handle for firm hold, sized in 25.6 inches.
- Umbrella Dimensions: Closed Length: 10.04 inch, Coverage Diameter: 37.01 inches.